Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Conditioning Routine

Wednesday 15 October 2014



Having recently ombred my locks my hair has taken the toll quite a bit. It's extremely thick and very long and with recently applying a dye to it it's started to become quite dry and dead-ended. Brushing it is a one heck of a task! It's doesn't matter if I brush my hair before I get in the shower it always comes out painfully knotty. 

It's quite a time consuming task having to try and brush through the nots and tangles everyday so I decided to head down to boots and find a solution! 

The 3 MINUTE MIRACLE does exactly what it says. It's a miracle in a bottle! It's formula is enriched with eucalyptus and avocado oil and it's a fast acting, deep conditioner that turns you hair into soft, brushable locks. The smell is amazing and it's actually so good I could smell it all day! Shampoo your hair with whatever shampoo you like to use. I use TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo, rinse that out then apply the 3 MINUTE MIRACLE to length of you hair- Note do not apply to the roots as this will cause greasy hair. A little tip, which my hairdresser once told me, always ring the water out of your hair before you apply a conditionare as it takes better. 

Aussie is fantastic, one of my favourite hair care brands as it has so much to offer. They have a product for everything, from heat defence, to moisture lock, you want it they have it! It's a brand which I like to use a lot. There leave in conditioners are brilliant and they smell sooooooo good and it lasts all day! However, individually if there isn't a deal on it can be a little expensive! Luckily enough boots and superdrug tend to have a deal most of the time and it's usually a 3 for £10 offer. 

Click here for Superdrugs 3 for £10 offer on all Aussie products 
Click here for TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo

Does your hair need saving? What's your favourite hair care products? Have you used Aussie before? Which of their products is your favourite? Make sure to comment bellow and let me know! 

Aleesha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS