In love with Missguided

Wednesday 1 October 2014

All White Everything

Ah I love a good night out! The process of getting ready, pre-drinks then getting to your favourite night club and having a fantastic night with all your friends. However I am not a lover of the morning after ;S 
Here is my all white look for a polished night out!

The Dress

If it is one thing I love it's a bargain and that's exactly what I got with this BEAUTY of a dress! I am in love with this missguided white halter-neck dress. It only cost me £19.99 and I got a 20% discount. It's extremely soft and has a ribbed fabric which stops it from ridding up as much. As it is white it's a tad see-through :S but this can be avoided by wearing a simple white g-string or nude coloured seamless thong from La Senza. However it does have a cut-out in the middle which reveals cleavage. I bought a stick on bra from Amazon (link below) and it holds you in place brilliantly. You can clasp and un-clasp it to suit what you are wearing. I had to safety pin part of the cut-out just because it was a little low for my liking but it still revealed a small amount of cleavage which I didn't mind :)

The Accessories': 


Less is more. That is my motto and over doing a statement peace can make you look cheap. Simplicity is key. Simple make-up, hair and accessories will make you look stunning especially when your dress does a lot of the speaking it's self. 


The Hair: 


I have recently ombred my hair and am still finding ways to style it. I usually have a middle parting but sometimes that can make me look quite hard faced. I moved my parting to the side and softened it by lightly straightening it. I sprayed a small amount of Schwarzkopf Got2B 2Sexy Hairspray under my hair and it boosted it up nicely! However this didn't last through the night as I kept running my fingers through my hair and I think it brushed out! 




Dress- Missguided £19.99
Clutch- Primark £6.00
Shoes- Debenhams Spring collection £40.00
Bra- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Strapless-Backless-Silicone-Self-Adhesive/dp/B0079436JC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412169500&sr=8-2&keywords=strapless+stick+on+bra 

Makeup

Products 
Mac Prep and Prime
 (under the eyes and on the lids)
Mac Select Cover NW20 
(on dark circles and blemishes) 
Bojouris Healthy Mix Foundation in No.52
(all over the face and down the neck slightly if you have a paler complexion)
Collection Light Concealer
(To highlight under the eyes, centre of nose, middle of forehead, chin and above jawline) 
Seventeen Bronzer 
(To contour cheek bones, suck in checks to find hollows and define. Pull up around temples and blend) 
Natural collection Pink Cloud Blush
(On apples of cheek, blend out to create natural glow) 
MUA Highlighter (pink) 
(Above the cheek bone to define) 
Sleek Au Natural Pallet (Shimmering Taupe and Cranberry)
(Shimmering taupe on eye lid and blend cranberry on the crease. High light brow bone with MUA Highlight) 
Rimmel Kate moss Mascara (jet black) 
(Apply to your preferred look) 
Collection eye brow kit 
(Light strokes on eye brow to create natural look and not a drawn on effect)
Lip Stick- PS Love (Hot pink) 

Brushes
Real techniques limited edition blush and contour brush
Real Techniques Expert face brush (foundation and Concealer) 
Real Techniques (eye brushes) 
Sephora Collection #100 eye brow brush


I hope you all love the look! <3

xo 
Aleesha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS