REVIEW | Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain

Sunday 14 December 2014






Some facts are incontrovertible. My make-up obsession is beyond help. Not only am I running out of room for it but it cost's me a small fortune! My money during the winter months seems to vanish quite quickly. I would like to be able to blame this on Christmas gifts for family and friends but then I would be lying to you. Myself, Superdrug, Boots and the MAC counter have a very love hate relationship. My thought process if always the same..."I will only pick up what I am running low on...oh look it's 3 for 2...spend £10 and get a free gift it would be rude not too!". <<<< That's why I have no money!! 

Anyway after watching a vast amount of reviews on YouTube I finally went and bought a dream in a lip-gloss bottle! My Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain has been put to the ultimate test. I wore it on Date Night, my Christmas work meal, days out shopping and day-to-day work life so it has been through a lot of tough challenges. 


I don't particularly like wearing Lip-Gloss I find them a little bit of a handful, especially when it's windy. We have all been there, wind blowing in our hair, trying to pull the majority of it from our lips still trying to look glamorous. 

However this one I haven't really had that problem with weirdly enough. It doesn't specify that it is a lip-gloss but I see it as one. Whilst out for my Christmas meal, even though the moisture wore off the stain lasted for a very long time and looked matte. This saved having to constantly re-apply it- BONUS. 

The shade which I purchased was the Parisian Passion. A deep purple shade, perfect during the autumn months when you are trying to create vampy lips. The application is okay, probably would be easier if you had fuller lips however. The pointed end is great for precise edges. 

The packaging some may say is quite boring but I actually love it! It's so neat and tidy, a classy looking gloss. 
:)

My advice is, if you wear a dark shade of lipstick or lip gloss line your lips!! It helps everything last longer and also provides a great base and outline for application. I bought a Natural Collection lip liner in the shade Mullberry. It's the perfect match and it only cost £1.99!!! 


I probably, day-to-day, have to re-apply about 3-4 times which isn't actually that much to be honest. 

I am sold on the Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stains and will be purchasing the entire collection yet again leaving me skint! All in the name of beauty ;) 

I hope you all liked my review! Have you used Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain yet? What do you think? Comment below :) 

Aleesha 
xoxo


To get your Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain and lip liner click the links below :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS