Two Faced Born This Way Foundation Review | Aleesha Mariah

Saturday 20 February 2016




Hello lovelies! So I may have wasted my food shopping budget this week on a new foundation but I really needed it...a lie I tell myself every time I buy new make up! Two Faced is a brand which I adore and I have read/watched so many blog and video posts on this foundation that I had to give it a go myself. 

The packaging of this product is beautiful. The bottle looks expensive and so does the design. Also it looks really pretty on my make up stand too.

Now trying to choose the correct shade for my skin tone was very difficult considering I had to get it online. I went for the shade light beige and if I am honest it's a tad dark for me when I'm not fake tanned but, I would mostly wear this foundation if I were to go out on a night out. 

The ingredients are amazing! It's probably the only foundation that I know of that has coconut water in it. Coconut water is great to replenish the skins moisture levels and it also makes the foundation smell like a summer holiday. Also mixed in is Alpine Rose, which brightens and promotes elasticity, as well as Hyaluronic Acid which makes the skin appear smooth and youthful looking. 

I have combination skin so I have oily and dry areas. I do find it quite difficult when using oil free foundations because sometimes they can make my dry areas even more drier than they already are. However because this foundation has coconut water in it and it acts as a natural moisturiser. 


If you like full coverage this foundation is definitely for you. I personally like a medium coverage foundation during the day so this is definitely a special occasion/night out product. It blurs pores and imperfections so perfectly and you only need to use 1-2 pumps. I asked my friends what it looked like on and they said it made my skin radiant and healthy looking skin.  

I would say it's worth the money personally and overall I would give this product a 9 out of 10. 

If you want to get this foundation then click this link which will take you over to Debenhams :) 

I hope you liked my latest post and please comment below and let me know of any new make up products you've been trying that you think I might like :) 


Much love, 
Aleesha 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS